UPDATED: Aug 13, 2017 Today's results are posted, I will update standing tomorrow night.
NEXT RACE : $200 added money Dist Race #15, Sat Aug 19 at Williams Arena, Kuna. I am looking for input about the possibility of rescheduling this race due to the Eclipse weekend events, should I or shouldn't I???? Please Text me you preferrences. 208-890-3788.
Printable PDF of the schedule is below the calendar.
When races are at Williams Arena there will be at least $200 added money, maybe more!!
NBHA memberships are good for a full 12 months no matter when you sign up, cost is $62 per year for the first person, additional family members at discount based on ages. Membership also automatically includes a years subscription to the Barrel Horse News Magazine which comes to you in the mail. Memberships can be completed online at the National site, nbha.com or I have membership applications at all shows.
Any Questions or comments Please Call 922-5611 or 208- 890-3788 Thanks, Bev Williams NBHA Idaho Director
Joce Parks is doing a Senior School Project and would love to have your support. She is producing a 4D fundraiser Jackpot Barrel Race with funds going to the Ani-Care Shelter.
WHEN: Wednesday Aug 16, 2017 Where: Nyssa Rodeo Grounds - THANK you to the Owyhee Riding Club for Donating the Facility TIME: timed runs at 5 pm, Race at 7 pm Entry Fees: OPEN $35, $5 arena fee, $3 timed runs Pee Wees entry $10 (no arena fee) 80% payback the other 20% goes to the Shelter. Joce thanks you and hopes to see you there.
Bev Williams - Williams Arena NBHA - Idaho State & Dist. 3 Director Cell Phone 208 890-3788 Arena Location: 988 S. Locust Grove, Kuna, ID firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing Adress: 3386 Country Lane, Kuna, ID 83634